Commercial Window Tinting
Our XPEL commercial window films at Tint Master Visalia address the full spectrum of ultraviolet ray protection. But you won’t even know it’s there because our virtually-invisible window tint works hard too:
- Save energy by lowering heating and cooling bills
- Cut sun glare, reduce eye strain and increase space utilization
- Even heat distribution by laminating hot spots and cold spots
- Reduce fading by helping protect fabrics, furniture, flooring, and artwork from sun damage
- Block dangerous UVA and UVB rays to aid in skin cancer/photo aging prevention (XPEL window film is recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation)
- Form a safety shield to help keep broken glass in place and deter break-ins
In today’s world, crime, vandalism, terrorism, natural disasters, and everyday accidents are real concerns. Made with thick, heavy-duty polyester bonded by strong adhesives, XPEL safety and security window films provide an optically clear, yet powerful, barrier that helps hold glass in place should impact occur. Danger from windborne debris, seismic tremors and accidental impact can be greatly reduced. XPEL window film is also ideal for use in high-traffic areas with windows or other surfaces vulnerable to “smash-and-grab” theft or vandalism.
If you’re a business owner, property manager or architect in the Central Valley area, contact Tint Master Visalia to learn more about your commercial window film options and get your free quote.